ADC – Exam LSZH
Dear members, Thursday the 13th February 2020, Lum Vokshi will have his ADC exam at Zurich (LSZH), starting at 1800z (1900LT). To give him a proper challenge and support please read the below stated information carefully. There are several options to choose from.
- IFR flights, in- and outbound
- VFR flights, in- and outbound
- Traffic pattern
- Y or Z flight plans
- Missed approach, only in coordination with the examiner
- Emergency, only in coordination with the examiner
Feel free to staff any available ATC position and leave those empty which are under the control of the examinee! Schedule position directly on the official IVAO scheduling system.
- LSAZ_M1_CTR – Check availability
- LSAZ_N_CTR – Check availability
- LSZH_W_APP – Check availability
- LSZH_E_APP – Check availability
- LSZH_F_APP – Check availability
- LSZH_DEP – Check availability
- LSZH_A_APP – Check availability
- LSZH_TWR – Not available
- LSZH_GND – Not available
- LSZH_AS_GND – Not available
- LSZH_AN_GND – Not available
- LSZH_DEL – Not available
And here you will find the procedures for Zurich: CLICK HERE
Training assistant award NEWS
You can report your leg for the Pilot Support Award -> CLICK HERE
You can report your controlling session if you were connected in one of the stations displayed above -> CLICK HERE
Read the rules before sending your report.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
On behalf of IVAO Switzerland