Membership Department

Division change

To change your division (To or From the Switzerland Division), you will have to get the division HQ (DIR/ADIR) approval of the division you want to join.


1- If you want to leave the Switzerland Division, make sure you are informed about the eventual restrictions of the other divisions.

2- If you want to join the Switzerland Division, we invite you to follow the procedure as written below. The CH-HQ has the right to decline, with justification, any transfer of a member to the Switzerland Division.



Division change procedure

According to rule 4.1.6 "Upon initial registration, members will be asked to choose a division that they wish to join. A member may request a division transfer at any time, however all transfers are subject of approval by the members prospective division and the Membership Department.

In order to change your division, you have to write a mail to the Membership HQ department as follow:


In case a practical exam has been requested before, you have to finish it or ask for the cancellation of it.

Moreover, only ONE division change is allowed per period of 12 Months.