Hello fellow IFR-Pilots, a big welcome to the Swiss Holiday Tour 2017 ! This year's IFR Tour is taking you to many interesting holiday destinations across Europe, with interesting approaches. You will below find some extra documents and usefull information in order to be able to fly the tour without problems.
|LEG 1||LSGG BALSI UN852 VERSO UL16 SARGO LEMH|
|LEG 2||LEMH ISTER UN851 LUNOR UT251 NOLVI UM739 ETOIL UM871 XATOS M871 LIBRO LICC|
|LEG 3||LICC PEKOD T111 DELER M729 MALOG N982 INSOX L995 PEMAR M726 NIKMA Z910 FRZ L995 CANNE UZ651 KELIP LSZH|
|LEG 4||LSZH DEGES Z2 XEBIX DCT UMVEG DCT GIMIX DCT ROKSA L868 GISER L862 PALEZ L862 OKLAX LDSP|
|LEG 5||LDSP SPL UL607 PINDO UM603 TSL UL617 SKP LGSK|
|LEG 6||LGSK AGH V651 YNN UM600 KRK UL869 LATAN NILTO DCT ISKIA DCT PNZ DCT GILIO DCT TOBGA DCT DOBIM UM616 AKUTI R16 KERIT LFMN|
|LEG 7||LFMN IRMAR UN853 MOLUS UN871 SOSAL UN871 KONOL Z59 LUMEL LFSB|
|LEG 8||LFSB BASUD Z55 GERSA UN850 ODINA M727 SRN L153 BEROK LIRP|
|LEG 9||LIRP GOVGO Z254 ELB M729 MEDAL Q160 OST L5 ATRUP M169 PES M872 DIVKU LIBD|
|LEG 10||LIBD BANAV P748 AIOSA DCT SABAD DCT NIPEL DCT RASTA LOWS|
|LEG 11||LOWS TRAUN UL856 KPT UL608 TEDGO UZ210 LIRSU DCT BUB UM624 NIK EHRD|
|LEG 12||EHRD LUNIX UZ738 RIDSU UL607 ABUKA UN850 NATOR UN869 NEMOS Y58 VADAR LSGS|
|LEG 13||LSGS SPR UH10 OKRIX UM976 BRY UM733 PIREG UT421 BIG UL9 CPT EGGD|
|LEG 14||EGGD WOTAN DCT GAVGO UL18 MID UL612 XAMAB UL612 RESMI UM975 PILUL UM975 LIRKO Y55 SALEV LFLB|
|LEG 15||LFLB ROMAM UT43 BEPER UM728 KOLON DCT NARTI UM728 DOKAR DCT VELAD L12 GIANO LICJ|
|LEG 16||LICJ GIANO L12 ELB M729 AOSTA DCT MOLUS UN871 TELNO LSZB|
|LEG 17||LSZB AMRID Z144 ESEVA Z669 VADAR UZ669 MILPA UN869 MEBAK UN869 TBO UT144 BIDAC LFBZ|
|LEG 18||LFBZ BIDAC G17 AUCHE G5 TOU G393 AFRIC G39 FJR Y25 MTG G701 LUC A3 SODRI LFKC|
|LEG 19||LFKC SODRI UM728 DIVUL UM622 IRMAR UN853 KINES LSGG|
Rules & Guidelines
Even if the tour is here to have fun and discover new cities, we kindly ask you to read and follow our tour rules:
General rules and conditions
- All legs have to be flown online with real weather
- ATC guidance is not necessary all the way.
- Members not communicating via UNICOM can be excluded from the tour.
- Flights must be flown in real-time mode (No accelerated mode allowed).
- A maximum disconnection of 15 minutes will be accepted.
- Please pay attention to your flight plans. Erroneous flight plans (e.g wrong airfield codes, wrong type of flight plan, etc...) will NOT be accepted.
- A restriction of 3 legs per day is set.
MODA (Reporting system)
- Completed flights must be reported after each leg: take-off and landing times Zulu times only.
- Make sure to report your callsign as used for the flight.
- If you had any disconnection (15 minutes max. allowed) during a leg, mention it in the comments.
- Each leg will be validated by a validator and is only valid after validation.
- Aircraft: Appropriate to the airfield. Supersonic aircraft won't be accepted.
- Speed: Max M 0.85
- It is mandatory to followed the proposed route, direct flights won't be accepted.
- Max Flight Level: According to your aircraft.
- Type of flight plan: IFR only.
IMPORTANT: Please wait 6 minutes before departure and after arrival, so that the IVAO tracker can record you are on the ground. Not waiting or missing landing/takeoff data due to too short connection/disconnection time will result in the leg being rejected !
If you complete this tour, you will get the Swiss IFR Tour award
So, if you are ready for a new experience within the Swiss division, take a look at the MODA and start-off!
We wish you a pleasant flight and much fun on our Swiss IFR Tour
CH-Flight Operations Department